Eight Great Reasons to Join the Northeast Johnson County Chamber of Commerce
- Make Business Contacts–The NEJC Chamber initiates numerous monthly business-to-business opportunities for networking and connecting with other local business professionals.
- Acquire Customer Referrals–Every day, your local chamber receives calls from individuals and businesses looking for referrals of local businesses.
- Bring Credibility to Your Business–You increase the positive perception among consumers and business owners when you’re identified as a member of a chamber of commerce.
- Increase Your Visibility in the Community–As a member of the NEJC Chamber of Commerce, you will be listed in the chamber newsletter, the online directory, and will have the opportunity to be highlighted through other chamber communications. You also can grow your business by advertising with the chamber and sponsoring events. The chamber may also promote your grand opening/ribbon-cutting ceremonies.
- Join a Committee–The NEJC Chamber has numerous committees and serving on one of them provides additional networking opportunities as well as professional leadership development.
- Gain a Voice in Government–Chambers of Commerce take on the tough issues and may oppose new regulations, taxes, assessments and costs that will negatively impact small businesses. While you may not personally have the time to get involved, the Chamber will use its resources for the betterment of small business owners.
- Chamber events and programs–NEJC Chamber events and programs provide you with great opportunities to get to know new people and expand your business. Chamber events are innovative and fun ways to help members meet
potential customers, clients and vendors.
- Publicity–Many members of the community consider Chamber of Commerce membership to be a sign of a reputable, solid business. When you join the NEJC Chamber, you will receive an NEJC Chamber of Commerce decal to display in your business’ window, so other businesses know you are a member.